Dena and Jacob came to visit for the weekend. They got here Friday night and we had a ball!We stayed up way too late, slept in, played cards, went swimming, ate Cold Stone, made really good home-made salsa, had pizza and wings, beat mario and donkey kong, and just about died laughing during a game we made up...let's call it "silly songs".
Basically, each person writes down a person or thing and puts it in a pile, then an adjective in a pile, then a place in a pile. Randon had his guitar and he would just start playing random chords. Whoever's turn it was would pick one item from each pile and have to make up a song about it on the spot. For example: Jacob got Water Boy, Smelly, and Las Vegas, I got Elf, Shiny, and Candy Shop, and Dena got Mirror, Salty, and Cold Stone.....For some reason I can't get the video's to upload but I will try again later. We seriously laughed so hard we almost wet ourselves! Then Leslie, Brian and Bella came on Sunday and we did more of the same. Randon introduced everyone to the game "Peggle" on the computer and they all pretty much got addicted. Look at cute Bella all wrapped up in a sheet watching Sponge Bob. She is so precious!We had a great time! I'm so thankful for Family!
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Family Visit
Posted by Callie at 5:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Well, at least you just almost wet yourselves. That's more than I can say for some people...
Post a Comment