I have to just show you the grossest thing ever! For my next photography assignment we are doing "spirits" or "ghosts" if you will. Anyway, I wanted my ghost to be gruesome so I busted out my stage make-up. I totally grossed my teacher out today when I showed him, and I'm not gonna lie, I had a hard time looking at myself in the mirror. I was supposed to be a bride whose throat was slit. Nice right? (I'll post more later about my next assignment).
Monday, July 27, 2009
Gross
Posted by Callie at 9:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Oh wow...that is really gross...I am interested in seeing the final project. amazing make-up work!
Oh my gosh! That is totally GROSS!!! YUCK! I am excited to see the final project. You are doing amazing with photography... and putting on gross make-up!
Yeah, that is nasty. Slash awesome.
Thats awesome Call!!! You are so flippin talented!! Acting, singing, dancing, make-up and now photography and blogging! What a pleasure it is to bask in the glory that is YOU!!! :) Love ya!
EEEEEEEWWWWWW!!!! you look beautiful tho :) ha ha
Post a Comment