Several people have asked about my photography class recently, so I thought I would do a little post. I am taking Digital Photography 1 at Pima Community College. I LOVE IT! I have learned so much and I am really enjoying myself. I put some of my pictures from assignment 1 on a previous post, but here are some from assignments 2 and 3.
Assignment 2 was supposed to be all about light and how it creates a mood. I used some of the pictures of my sisters in the pool doing the Ariel hair flip. Here are a few others.
And this is the other of the final two. The theatre of course. I like how the light has a star effect, how the girl is a silhouette, and how there is detail in the theatre even though it's dark.
Assignment 3 was so fun! We learned about Cubism (taking pictures from different vantage points and then combining them). So we made collages! I had lots of fun with this assignment.
This picture (above) was my first attempt. He had us take pictures at school and then just throw one together to make sure we understood. I think it's...okay.
This was my second attempt. Randon playing the guitar. My teacher really liked this one because you can see different expressions and his head is different directions in several of the frames.



6 comments:
Oh my gosh.... that is sooooo awesome!!! I love both of them, but do love the bottom one with the different expressions. That is totally awesome!!! You did an amazing job! Love them!
You are doing such an awesome job...Those cubism ones are awesome...I love the last two of Randon..super neat!!!
My favorite are also the two cubism ones with Randon. Very cool and creative! I think I need to try something like that out now...
I also like the lighting picture in the theatre. The lights on the left side of the frame are a bit distracting, though... maybe shooting it vertical to have just the person and the top light could be a bit stronger? Just an opinion... It's still a cool shot =)
P.S. - Yay for photography and posting about it! Thanks!
So fun and beautiful and wonderful! I am so jealous of your class! You will have to share your knowledge! I LOVE the ones of Randon at the bottom! But they are all good!
Fun times Calliewag....I want to take a photog class..what a great way to stretch your creative mind....love all the pics too...the stage one is my fav....wish we were both nikon so I could sell you some stuff I am not using! Keep it up fellow photog! Love you!
Post a Comment