And of course, it rained on us. My most vivid memories of camping with my family, are of it raining of us. Anyway, the boys (Matt and Randon) were SOAKED! And we were all damp and cold. But then it let up and we started a nice fire and managed to keep the tent dry. Dena, Lela, Randon and I all squeezed into a tiny four man tent. It was kind of a tight fit, oh, and the zipper was broken. So we fixed it with duct tape...niiiiiiiice. Then we had some little visitors in the night. Three skunks wanted the food that had fallen on the ground. YIKES! Did you know that Skunks make the WEIRDEST noise ever? When we were all tucked away in our tent, one of the skunks let out their strange call and Lela's like, "I might cry." It was hilarious.
We survived the skunks, however, and lived to see a beautiful day and a hike down to a small waterfall. Lovely. Isn't Heavenly Father AMAZING?
Saturday was my parents anniversary so they stayed Friday night alone. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM AND DAD! Saturday we stayed with Dena and Jacob. While Dena and I did the paper route, Jacob and Randon beat Mario 3. Aren't they cute?



4 comments:
Beautiful! WOnderful! Jealous!
You are becoming an excellent photographer! Yay!
My favorite is the mountain curve.
How fun!!!!
Those pictures are awesome!!!! I love the guitar ones and the barn and the piano...and the last one...so goood!!!
cant wait to see ya!!!
I was going to say "HOW FUN!" but Krissa beat me to the punch! Trip sounds fun... not so sure about the rain though, but being with family makes it great. I LOVE the pictures. Of course I love the ones of Randon... all of them... just love them. You do an awesome job taking pictures. I would love to do that too.. just would need an awesome camera though. Love them all though.
Callie your pics are all amazing, way cute!
Post a Comment