
First of all, I LOVE being with my mom and sisters. They are 7 of the most AMAZING women you will ever meet. Second, we had a BLAST, of course. Here's some of the fun we had over the weekend...
We got to see WICKED!! Which is TOTALLY AMAZING! I've seen it before, but OH WOW, it was just as good this time! And I got to sit with my 8 best friends! (My friend Laura went with us too, that's who makes 8).
We had a white elephant "favorite things" swap, and I got really beautiful lip gloss. And we made matching sisters bracelets that say "laugh" and "love", the things we always do when we are together.

We went swimming and had tons of fun! And took lots of pictures!
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Girls Get-Away!
Posted by Callie at 10:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Both of these are Cara
Lisa
Leslie

Lela
The Group (Dena is gone because she was at the Airport welcoming home Chris Udall!)
We call this the George Washington hairdue.


2 comments:
Too Fun! I love just time with the girls!
Haha! I love those pictures! And everyone in them of course!
Post a Comment