Have you ever been laying in bed, wishing beyond wish that you could take a nap because you are so EXHAUSTED? But your brain is going like 800 miles a minute thinking about the pictures you need to take for your next assignment and where their going to be and who's going to pose for you because everyone you have used is sick of posing or lives far away...or about how you really should be doing laundry because you haven't for two weeks, or how the dishes in the sink really should be done, or how you should be working out, or about how you are going to live without a job...and how you should be looking for a job instead of sleeping, but you can't sleep because you brain is going 800 miles a minute? So you're like SHUT UP BRAIN! SHUT UP BRAIN! And then you start to feel even more guilty about all the things you should be doing but aren't so you eat a half a pan of brownies?!?!?!?!?
Monday, July 20, 2009
Brownies
Posted by Callie at 2:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
haha I know exactly how you feel!
I love you Callie!
hahahahahahaha!!! :D Mmmm... brownies! And my brain never shuts up when I'm tired either. Very frustrating!
Oh, and you can use Allie for pictures... if you want. ;) :p
ONE MORE THING: Sorry I missed your call! We were in Utah visiting my new niece and we were driving home yesterday so we couldn't make it to FHE! Thanks for the invite, though!
haha....those brownies look familiar!
but i totally understand where you are coming from....so frustrating...im sorry:)
but im here to pose for you all you want this weekend!
Hahahaha talk about a brain going 800 miles a minute in this post! :) Your cute Callie, and yeah.. me and Best Friend do that all the time, it's good stuff :)
Oh my heck Callie, you have not changed a bit! and I totally do the same thing with the brain going a mile a minute! Oh I met your niece Bella!! She is freaking adorable!
Post a Comment