So after my fun little get-away with the Herrington girls...I came home to the Walters girls visiting! Mom and Krissa came for the whole weekend! It was great! They brought tons of food and cooked the entire time they were here. I felt so spoiled. I love when they come to visit! We played cards and went swimming and had a grand ol' time. Sabra came over and did hair and make-up for us all. Here are the before and after shots.Thanks Sabra you are a gem! Love you mom and Krissa! Come any time! WE LOVE YOUR VISITS!
Monday, July 20, 2009
Mom and Krissa
Posted by Callie at 9:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I had SO much fun! I totally love to come and visit. Sabra did a totally awesome job too. We just had a blast! Thanks for letting us come and crash at your place! Love ya! Congrats to Mom and Randon team for winning cards!!! Woot-woot, Go Randon and Mom!! (Had to just throw that in!)
Post a Comment