Monday, July 27, 2009

Keith Urban Concert

So Krissa (through some switchery's and other ticket exchanges) wound up with some extra tickets for the Keith Urban concert, so...very HAPPILY I took one and so did my mother in law. We had a BLAST! It was AH-MAY-ZING!!!!! He seriously is such a good performer, so entertaining and talented!


Above was just before we left for the concert and below was when we got there.
That's the stage behind us.
This cute girl opened for him, her name was Sara Baxton. It was supposed to be Sugarland (which would have be awesome!) but she had a Dr.'s order to rest her voice. Anyway this girl was super adorable and had some really fun songs!


Part way through one of his songs he starts walking down into the crowd and up onto a small platform in the middle of the room. And he says, "Who's got the good seats now?" Krissa was right there close to him!He was very funny and down to earth and seriously just amazing! I had a great time! Thanks so much for the tickets Krissa!

6 comments:

Krissa said...

Oh GOSH....I LOVE him...I have watched the videos SO MANY times!!! haha...thanks for coming...it was so fun!
love ya!

Walters Family said...

It WAS such a BLAST! I am so glad you got to come with us.

Laura Millett said...

oh my gosh!! I'm so jealous you went to the keith urban concert!!! I was ready to bust out $75 to go the day of... but the better part of me stopped myself...

Laura Millett said...

oh my gosh!! I'm so jealous you went to the keith urban concert!!! I was ready to bust out $75 to go the day of... but the better part of me stopped myself...

Laura Millett said...

oh my gosh!! I'm so jealous you went to the keith urban concert!!! I was ready to bust out $75 to go the day of... but the better part of me stopped myself...

Laura Millett said...

oh my gosh!! I'm so jealous you went to the keith urban concert!!! I was ready to bust out $75 to go the day of... but the better part of me stopped myself...