Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Well another fun Halloween has come and gone! We got to go to Safford for the weekend because Randon got drawn for Deer in that area...they did not see a single deer the entire two days they were out hunting. Bummer. But we had fun with family and enjoyed some trunk-or-treats. I was feeling rather lame this year and wasn't going to dress up, but last minute I put on some boots and a cowboy hat and called myself a cowgirl. Then when I got to the trunk-or-treat, Matt was there as a cowboy...so of course we took a picture! :) Leslie and Brian dressed up as Napoleon and Deb. Bella was Cinderella and Sammy was a SKUNK! The cutest one you have ever seen! After Solomon's party, we headed to Dena and Jacob's ward party where there were booths and a haunted house. Dena couldn't find her camera unfortunately, so we had to use my phone to get a picture of her and Jacob as George and Martha Washington! On our way home on Sunday, I was too exhausted to make it the whole five hours, so we stopped for a little visit with the Walters! We played MOW, ate food and took a nice nap! It was fun to visit them!


Aren't we cute? I love my brother.
I think they looked AWESOME! What you can't see in this picture is the "bustle" we put in the back of Dena's dress....well pillow but you get the idea.

The Group (Me, Mom, Matt, Dena, Sammy, Leslie, Brian, and Bella)
Sammy Skunk
Dig this sweet pumpkin Matt carved! It's Mike Wazowski (sp)!
Also, Lela wasn't with us because she went to a party but she and her friend Cassie went as A&W Rootbeer cans. Isn't that so cute and clever?!! (I drew these puppies I want you to know! )

Hope you all had a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

3 comments:

Rachel Marie said...

those are great costumes!!

The Jones Family said...

Sounds like you are enjoying life about as much as every other pregnant little mommy. But it is really worth it when they are finally here. Cute costumes also.

Walters Family said...

You drew the A&W cans??? Those are awesome!!! Great Job!! Love all the costumes! Loved the visit we had with you! Fun, fun!