Here are just a few things about Pregnancy that I didn't know or...just want to share.
*I am 10 weeks and sick sick sick. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it goes away at 12 weeks!
*I have never had trouble passing gas...but boy do I have trouble with it now. And it's painful!
*After I eat (no matter what it is, but especially sweet things) I get this really gross aftertaste in my mouth that NEVER goes away. It's almost metallic. I HATE it.
*I learned the rubber band trick on pants and I love it!!!
*I have terrible mood swings at the drop of a hat. (Sometimes literally).
*I have what Randon calls, "food emergencies", because sometimes I will have to eat RIGHT THEN and he doesn't understand why it happens so fast.
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Pregancy
Posted by Callie at 8:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Two words for you: Bella Band. Works SO much better than a rubber band and it gives the layered look, too (if you're into that. It not, you don't have to have the layered look). I wore my almost every day and then even after birth when I didn't quite fit into my jeans, yet. Loved it.
Ummm.... I stil have that "food emergency" thing.... Ok, it might surprise you that some things may last after pregnancy too! I am hoping in 2 weeks you will be feeling better too.. I am so sorry you are so sick! :(
I am so happy for you! I hope you start feeling better soon too! Don't be discouraged if you don't feel better right at 12 weeks, the first trimester doesn't actually end until 14 or 15 weeks so some women feel better around then instead. I know it doesn't help a lot- but being sick is a good thing because it just means your baby is healthy.
Oh! I totally understand here Callie. You have my sympathy. I also had the nasty weird taste in my mouth after anything sugary at all. Talk about a way to ruin good food. Hope it gets better for you soon! It did for me!
It really is amazing how the 2nd trimester changes everything. Literally like 2 days after, my nausea went away. Also, I couldn't find my nightgown one night and seriously ripped apart our whole room with tears streaming down my face and shouting because I couldn't find it. Oh, the joys of pregnancy. :) At least you have it as an excuse for any and all odd behavior! Also, you? Trouble passing gas? Never would have guessed. :)
Wow I haven't checked here in a LONG time, sorry to say, but before I catch up, I'd firstly like to announce CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (add a million more). I literally could not be more excited for you to be a Mommy! Ok, down to business: 1. don't worry about giving birth, that's why God gave us epidurals (seriously). 2. I totally hear you about the temper thing. It's a good thing my frontal lobe has never been damaged or I'd be in some serious trouble with the law.3. I laughed out loud when I read the line from What's Up Doc? That's one of my fondest memories of you- you saying "Unice!" in that New Jersey accent. Finally 4. Will you please have a baby shower in Safford so I can come??????
Post a Comment