Sorry I have been super lame with my blogging. Between school, work, and being sick...I don't so much have time or energy for blogging. But today I made an exception because I wanted to tell about our quick weekend trip to visit Lisa and the boys. John was out of town being Super Dentist, so we drove up to keep them company. We made tons of crafts, ate delicious pad tai noodles, and watched a really stupid movie called, "Me and Orson Wells" (...don't waste your money). But we had fun and it was a good visit. Alas, being a photographer (hee hee) I only got my camera out once to take a picture of Lisa's cute growing belly. Little boy Ferrin number 3 will be here around Christmas! YAY!
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Ferrin Visit!
Posted by Callie at 9:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
That IS a super cute growing belly! And soon you will have one!
Hi, my name's Meagan and I'm going to comment on EVERY post of yours today.
OK here's the thing. I just found out that you guys will all be there for Thanksgiving and I am stalking all Herringtons until I see you in Safford. Because I am absolutely beside myself that you guys will be there. I miss you terribly and Thanksgiving wouldn't be the same without you.
Post a Comment