Monday, November 8, 2010

It's raining, it's....snowing?

Randon and I went out to check the mail tonight and it was snowing! Not heavy snow, not even a lot of snow...but snow nonetheless! We both got really excited! I ran in to get my thick coat and Randon stayed outside to get cold so he could enjoy some hot chocolate. We snapped a couple of pictures and I ran back inside, teeth chattering. :)

Seriously...How is everyone not madly in love with this guy?There was a very sweet package in the mail for me from my dear cousin Rachel in North Carolina. It was FULL of the most delicious chocolate! And I know it's delicious because Rachel has flawless taste in chocolate...she knows her stuff. Thank you Rachel! You are a dear.

4 comments:

Jill said...

She sent me a similiar package! Is that her "thing"? Does she send us chocolate when we're prego and feeling yucky? What a dear!

Walters Family said...

That's awesome!! You guys are having so much fun up there in beautiful Flagstaff!

Rachel Marie said...

:)I just think you are fabulous. PS. Who is that ruggedly handsome guy with the beard?

Meagan said...

How fun!!!