Just a ramblings that I felt like writing on a Saturday evening while Randon is at Priesthood.
Life is such an adventure with my Randon boy. I am so lucky to have him. I haven't had to do the dishes for weeks. I'll come home, and the house will be clean. He makes trips up the stairs for me when I forget something. It's been really nice. Just a little funny on the pregnancy, because I'm still pretty icky... Today Randon came downstairs and I was working on some homework with a jar of pickles in my hand. I was smelling the juices and sipping (like drops people) a little at a time. He looked at me and said, "Are you drinking pickle juice?" I nodded a little sheepishly and he said, "That's grotesque."
Yeah well....you do what you gotta do. We were telling Alan and Cara about it later and Randon said, "There is just something really dirty about pickle juice...it's like bathwater." HA HA HA HA! This boy! He sure is a keeper.
I also need to put a plug in for my sister Cara. I'm so grateful she's close. I feel like our families are 1000 miles away so it's really nice to have her less than a mile away. She's made dinner, given me neck rubs, brought peaches (because that was all that sounded good), and been my support as I cry about being sick. (Don't get me wrong, several of my sisters and mom have been the listening ear while I cry about being sick...so thanks to all of you).
The other night Randon and I babysat for Cara and Alan and Charlotte gave me a present that she "hoped would make me feel better". It was her favorite stuffed animal in the whole world, a Christmas puppy. She said it was for the baby. It was so sweet. And then as Nathan was saying his prayers he said, "Bless Aunt Callie's baby that it will be born". Then after he was finished he said, "I prayed for your baby." It was so cute! I love being close to them!
I also LOVE October! I don't know why fall seems to really kick in in October but I LOVE it! I love that the Holidays seem really close, I love the smells, I love that it gets cold, I love that all the stores get out their decorations. I just LOVE fall!!!
Saturday, October 2, 2010
Happenings and stuff
Posted by Callie at 4:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I drank pickle juice too Callie, but I sucked it out of the pickle and left the dried up pickle shell. Darrin called me a pickle vampire. You do what ya gotta do.
Fall?! Is that a season? We miss the seasons... enjoy.
I was laughing so hard at the pickle juice is like bath water comment!! Sorry you are sick and now I am close so you can come chill at my house too:)
Post a Comment