Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Truth Is...

I've FINALLY decided to play along with Krissa today. She does this every week and I'm lame so I never do. Check her out at http://krissareann.blogspot.com/


The Truth Is....

....It bothers me when people don't say, "bless you" after someone sneezes. (I don't know why... who cares?)

....I'm absolutely terrified to give birth to this child, no matter how far away it is.

....I can't hoola hoop. I can swing it around on my arm, run it around my ankle like a skip-it, and swing it around my neck...but I can't for the life of me make it work around my waist!

....I have a really bad temper. Sometimes in my mind I get really violent. It is something I have fought to control my whole life, and will continue to fight...probably my whole life.

...I never grew out of loving fruit roll-ups, fruit-by-the-foots, and gushers! They are the yummiest candy to me!

...I'm afraid of death. I know that is stupid because I know there is life after death...but I guess it's fear of the unknown transition and how exactly it works.

...when I think about eternity my head spins and I feel claustrophobic...I'm so glad there is eternity, I just can't think about it!


Play along! It's really fun! Krissa does it every Wednesday!


2 comments:

Krissa said...

YAY!!!! for playing along!!!

that is the only way i can hoola hoop... haha...

i am like that with my temper... dont you think it would be awesome if there was a room with all glass and fragile stuff that when you are mad you can just take a bat too...so cool... needs to be invented

Meagan said...

I was terrified about giving birth, too. Don't be. It's not like it is on movies or anything like that. It's such a wonderful experience! Well, I mean if you're planning on getting an epidural. If not, I don't know what to tell you. But being pain free allowed me to really be a part of what was going on. It's the sweetest thing. I can't wait for you!