Thursday, October 7, 2010

Movie Trivia

I feel like playing a little movie trivia. Each number is from a different movie. Anyone who is interested in playing along, go ahead and post your answers in the comments.

1. Stop staring at me! Eat your checkers.

2. Now Miss Dashwood it's your turn to entertain us. And I believe I know what key you will be singing in....F major. (Hysterical Laughter)

3. Okay you knock on the door. She answers the door. Now she will have been crying so her eyes will be all puffy and bloodshot but you overlook that. You put your hand on her shoulder and you stare purposefully into those red-rimmed, swollen eyes and you say, you say Unis my dear there's been a terrible misunderstanding, I've behaved like a a cad a bounder! But now I see everything clearly, and I've decided that Judy and I are gonna put you into a home.

4. You know of all the girls I've known, and I've known some.....is that a song?...You're the only girl I danced with just once.

5.
K- People do really stupid things in Foreign Countries.
F- Absolutely! They buy leather jackets for much more than they're worth. But they don't fall in love with fascist dictators!

6. Whenever I'm in a room with a guy, no matter who it is a date, my dentist , anybody, I think... if we were the last two people on earth, would I puke if he kissed me?

7. Oh I'm not here with these folks, I got a pig over in competition and I am gonna win that blue ribbon!

8.
D- He's fresh as paint.
M- Oh he's just full of applesauce!

9. Life is a storm my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes. You must look into that storm and shout as you did in Rome, "Do your worst! For I will do mine." Then the fates will know you as we know you....a man.

10.
F- He's a gentleman....a gentleman fits in any place.
R- A sponge fits in any place. To me, when a person's a stranger they should act a little strange.

Hope some of you play along! If it's too tricky maybe I will list the movies in no particular order to help people guess!

4 comments:

manda carol said...

#6 is from Girls Just Want To Have Fun. One of my favorite movies ever!

Janiel said...

#2 is sense and sensibility.
#3 is what's up doc...classic.
#5 is you've got mail
now i'll let everyone else have a turn.

Burklund Blogger said...

Wow... I guess I'm really uncultured... I only know 5 and 9.
#9 is the Count of Monte Cristo

Sarah said...

Yikes - I only know #1...
"Overboard" and Goldie Hawn...
One of my favorites!