Wow! You guys got most of them! I think you only missed three of them! Numbers 4, 7, and 8. Even though most of them were guessed correctly I'm gonna go through all of them anyway! :) Thank you all who played!
1. "Stop staring at me! Eat your checkers." Joanna Stayton. Overboard. Great Movie!

2. "Now Miss Dashwood it's your turn to entertain us. And I believe I know what key you will be singing in....F major." (Hysterical Laughter), Sir John. Sense and Sensibility. Also a GREAT movie! Definitely a favorite of mine!

3. "Okay you knock on the door. She answers the door. Now she will have been crying so her eyes will be all puffy and bloodshot but you overlook that. You put your hand on her shoulder and you stare purposefully into those red-rimmed, swollen eyes and you say, you say Unis my dear there's been a terrible misunderstanding, I've behaved like a a cad a bounder! But now I see everything clearly, and I've decided that Judy and I are gonna put you into a home." Judy. What's Up Doc. Janiel was right when she said in her comment, "classic". This is a HILARIOUS movie! If you haven't seen it, oh my gosh, SEE IT!

4. "You know of all the girls I've known, and I've known some.....is that a song?...You're the only girl I danced with just once." David Larrabee. Sabrina (1995 version with Harrison Ford and Julia Ormond).
5.
Kathleen- People do really stupid things in Foreign Countries.
Frank- Absolutely! They buy leather jackets for much more than they're worth. But they don't fall in love with fascist dictators!
You've Got Mail....my watch when I can't sleep movie. I LOVE IT!

6. "Whenever I'm in a room with a guy, no matter who it is a date, my dentist , anybody, I think... if we were the last two people on earth, would I puke if he kissed me?" Lynn Stone. Girls Just Want To Have Fun. Also Hilarious, also a favorite!

7. "Oh I'm not here with these folks, I got a pig over in competition and I am gonna win that blue ribbon!" Lenny. That Thing You Do! So so good, so funny.
8.
Miss Dorothy- He's fresh as paint.
Millie- Oh he's just full of applesauce!
Thoroughly Modern Millie. AWESOME movie! I know... all of these are awesome to me! See it!

9. "Life is a storm my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes. You must look into that storm and shout as you did in Rome, "Do your worst! For I will do mine." Then the fates will know you as we know you, as Albert Mondego....the man." Edmond Dantess (the count). The Count of Monte Cristo. Soooooooo goooooooood. I omitted Albert's name when I put the quote because I didn't want to give it away.

10.
Fanny- He's a gentleman....a gentleman fits in any place.
Rose- A sponge fits in any place. To me, when a person's a stranger they should act a little strange.
Funny Girl. I love this movie. It's funny, sad, and a musical! Hello!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Movie Trivia Answers!
Posted by Callie at 11:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Most of these movies are on my classic all time favorite movie list, especially thoroughly modern millie and overboard!!
Post a Comment