Wednesday, October 27, 2010




The Truth is......

*I really hate it when the bottoms of my socks get wet....it drives me nuts!

*I have a hard time with the texture of yogurt...it kind of makes me gag. Which is totally sad because I love the taste. So I usually get my yogurt servings in SMOOTHIES!

*I have probably seen the 5 hour version of Pride and Prejudice like 200 times. It's totally one of my favorite movies ever and I might be able to quote it word for word.

*I get to visit my family this weekend (Randon got drawn to go hunting) and I could not be more ECSTATIC!!!

*I wish school was out...yesterday. :)

*If I had not married such an amazing man, I would NEVER be able to make it through this pregnancy. Let me just play a little scenario for you....

Callie lays lazily on the couch crying with a bowl in front of her, while Randon cleans the entire house (including the toilets people!) and does all the dishes.

....that is pretty much what it looks like at my house these days.

The Truth is
I could not do without this Wonderful man I married!

3 comments:

Krissa said...

totally with you...cant handle wet socks...so annoying!!!

oh that is so so cute!!!! your little scenario... he is AWESOME!!!!

ummm... i seriously need to find 5 hours to watch that blasted movie...UGH!!!!!!

have fun this weekend!!!!!

{so glad you play along}

Amanda said...

it is good to count your blessings while nauseated. :)

Walters Family said...

Wow... what an Amazing, totally awesome man!!! That is so heart warming to hear. You have to be pretty amazing yourself to attract a man like that too! I feel for you and being so sick... I am so sorry! All this work for MY grandchild!! Thanks! :)