Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sick......

7 weeks as of yesterday and I am sick. Miserable sick. Lay down, throw up, cry, sick.

What? I have to eat something or I'll feel sick?

What? Nothing sounds good?

So tired.

So sick.

It's gonna be so worth it!

5 comments:

Jill said...

Hopefully, the yuckies will end when you get to 12 weeks. Mine always do. Crazy how you've heard people talk about it your whole life and now you're experiencing it first hand, huh?!

Hang in there!

Amanda said...

dang. just keep the end in mind. hang in there.

manda carol said...

That's rough. Sour altiods solved the nausea for me. Actually anything sour would do it. Good luck!

Christina LeSueur said...

Yes, keep telling yourself it is worth it! Did it just start at 7 weeks? I know a lot of people live off saltine crackers the first trimester. Keep some by your bedside and eat them first thing before you get up in the morning. That is when it was worst for me, since I hadn't eaten anything during the night. Good luck!! It will be over before you know it!

Ginny said...

ok callie I was seriously hoping the sick bug wouldn't get you!! I TOTALLY know what you're going through! I hope it will pass quickly, and yes...it IS worth it. Never thought I would say that when I was on that end of things. People always told me...and I would tell myself, but it's sooo hard to see past the sickness! Love you girl!!!