Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Trip to Safford to meet Clayton Jones Richardson


So my sister Cara had her third child on Tuesday. Clayton Jones Richardson weighed 9lbs 5oz, 21 inches long, and he is SO Charlotte! Absolutely sweet and adorable! There was also another delivery just before we got there, Matt's Cow had a little calf (whom I named Ferdinand) and he was also SO ADORABLE. We all walked over the the coral and oooed and aaawed over it. It was fun to see the family and play for a few days. Here are a few random pictures from the trip.

Bella, Nathan, and Charlotte eating salad.









Getting in the car to go see the baby.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Cute cute!

And oy. I never remember that I need to call you until I read your blog. I feel sheepish.

Amanda said...

i dont' think clayton looks like charlotte at all...he is totally something else.

Katie Williams said...

How fun! Your cousin Jesse told me that Cara had a new little one and that is so exciting! Next time you are in town you should let me know. I would love to see you even if it is just for a moment.

lisa said...

Jealous as usual. I thought Dena was me in that picture in the car. And I can't get over that thing Randon built. I am sorry you have had such a hard time at school. Dena told me you had called her crying. That is such an exhausting thing to deal with. But so sweet of Randon to notice and help you.