
My sweet, wonderful, amazing sister-in-law Krissa does this super cute thing on her blog called "Movie Quote Friday". I love it and so I'm going to copy her (sort of). Except that I'm going to change it a little and make it my own. I will quote just whenever I see or hear a quote I like, from a movie, from a book, something funny someone around me says, you get the idea. So here are two of my latest, favorite quotes. The first is from a movie called Wives and Daughters. Squire Hamley is speaking to Dr. Gibson and he says, "You're wife and I didn't hit it off the only time I ever saw her. I'm not saying she was very silly... but one of us was very silly and it wasn't me."
And the other recent favorite was my sister Lela. So to preface, I asked my very independent husband to do something and he said, "I do what I want!" Lela was standing in the kitchen and she laughed and then said, "I do what I want...when mom says it's okay." Me and Randon had a good laugh.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Funny Quotes
Posted by Callie at 7:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
HaHa....awesome! I love it!!!
I can't believe I haven't met your husband. Gross.
Haha that Lela is funny! I have a funny one from last night. So my old roomies and I went for a jog at the Mesa High track and at the end, our nursing school roommate was talking about ADP and muscle reactions or something. All stuff I learned in Anatomy but totally don't remember details. So I was kinda nodding and waiting for the end to KINDA get it altogether. Our other roommate's educational career is not at all science focused and she cuts the other girl off midsentance and says to me "Do you have a Urim and Thummim in your pocket cuz I'm not getting anything she's saying right now and will need a translation!" I about DIED laughing it was so dang funny!
I LOVE that quote! I laughed so hard when I heard him say that!
Post a Comment