So I just have to tell you about my AH-MA-ZING husband! Let me just preface this by saying that, I have been having a really hard time at school. Friday there was a really big fight, which ended with a boy in the hospital with a broken jaw and four teeth missing. We expelled four people that day, because we have a zero tolerance policy for fighting. I was one of the first teachers to arrive on the scene of the fight and it was terrifying. Then today, there was some spill over from the fight, which turned into a really big racial thing and three more people were expelled. Needless to say, it has been an emotionally exhausting couple of days. So today I was telling Randon about everything during my lunch break and explaining about how sad and stressed out I was. When I got home today, my house was clean and vacuumed, the bed was made, the dishes were done, and he had done the laundry! AH-MA-ZING! He is so sweet and wonderful! I am so thankful for such a sweet, good husband!
Also I just wanted to say that I was grateful today for the chance I had to visit Grandpa in the Hospital. Yesterday when I went to see him, he was sleeping most of the time and was not responding at all. Today when I went he opened his eyes, and squeezed my hand, and nodded in response to my questions. He still has the big tube in his mouth so he never talks. I'm glad I live here so I have the opportunity to see him, often.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Best Husband in the World!
Posted by Callie at 7:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Oh your husband is adorable! LOVE it.
And I'm sorry to hear about your grandpa. I hope he gets well soon.
How sweet!!!!
Hope school gets better for you and I hope your grandpa gets well soon!
Love ya!!!
Holy cow that made me cry! That was so sweet. It's always the little things that melts my heart and Randon went out and did something he knew would help you out.
That is great you live close to your Grandpa so you can see and visit him. Hope he gets well soon!
Love you guys!
Post a Comment