
So my boss Debbie invited me to go see Grease with her tonight! Featuring Taylor Hicks, the American Idol winner from a few years back! AMAZING! We went to dinner and then had a blast singing and dancing along. It was so much fun. Debbie bought me this cute Pink Ladies shirt. Taylor Hicks was just the Guardian Angel that sang, "Beauty School Drop Out" but then at the end of the show he sang his new hit, "What's right is right". He's really good live. Anyway the show was so great, the characters were all really talented and it was just fun. However, I now remember a few things about Grease that I don't love...all the dirty stuff, wow it was clear full. But it was pretty fun despite all that!
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Grease is the word!
Posted by Callie at 10:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
AHHH! I am so jealous...I heard Taylor Hicks on the Radio this morning...I really hope he comes to phoenix..I would love to see Grease!!!! Cute shirt too!!!!
XoXo,
Jealous!
How totally fun!! I love Grease (although I might have forgotten all of the bad stuff). You look so so cute... your hair... the pink shirt looks great on you too. Nice color with your coloring. How nice of Debbie.
Sounds like you guys had an awesome time! You'll have to tell me where your friend got the "Pink Ladies" t-shirt. I should get one for Jessica. lol You look great!
Hey I just watched two AWESOME "Pride and Prejudice" type movies that have GREAT kisses (quite a few actually) in them- "Emma" (also by Jane Austen) with Kate Beckinsale and "Jane Eyre" with Samantha Morton and Ciaran Hinds. Seriously, they are oldies but goodies!
Post a Comment