Sunday, February 15, 2009

There has to be a KISS!

Okay, I just finished the movie "Wives and Daughters". It is the Pride and Prejudice type of movie and I quite thoroughly enjoyed it, until the end... when there was no KISS. About a month ago I read the book, "The Princess Academy", super cute book, until the end... when there was no KISS. I am so frustrated because both lead you on this beautiful romantic journey and then don't end in a KISS! Who do these authors and screenwriters think they are? Don't they know they are going against nature? Call me an old romantic, but I feel that a movie or book with a romance needs a KISS. It should be a rule. So just to let you know, they were both very good and I recommend them, but don't get your hopes up....there's no KISS.

4 comments:

Krissa said...

I definitely agree that there has to be a KISS....bummer!

Megan said...

Haha! How did you like the end of August Rush?

lisa said...

I totally agree. My friends think I am funny about it. They always say.... "Lisa you won't like that book, there is no kiss." Good to know I am not the only one.

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Hello and I love you!! I am so glad that I found your blog. I just wanted to say that I read The Princess Academy and was also so bummed about the no kiss! Hope you are doing well!