Friday, June 10, 2011

Whirlwind!

Wow! It seems like life is just passing in such a whirlwind since Kenlee was born. My Mom and Dad and Lela were here Saturday the 28th and Sunday the 29th and they left Monday the 30th morning for girls camp. It was so nice having them here! My mom helped in the night with the baby and cleaned and cooked.

Aunt Lela
Shortly after they left, Mom and Dad Walters and Shaylee came for a visit. Dad and Shay left that afternoon but Mom stayed clear until Sunday.
Aunt Shaylee
Grandpa Walters
Grandma Walters
It was so nice having her here! She stayed up with the baby every night, cooked tons of freezer meals, cleaned up my kitchen day after day, helped me bathe and change the baby, took walks with Randon, and did lots of laundry. Krissa joined us Friday and stayed until Sunday. It was fun having them for a visit! Also, Cara and her kids came to see the baby while they were here.
Aunt Krissa
Nathan
Charlotte
Clayton
Uncle Alan and Aunt Cara
Then this last Tuesday the 7th, Cara had her baby. Porter Edmund Richardson 8lbs 11oz 21 1/2 inches long.
He's a cutie.
Cousins Meeting. I love how it looks like they are looking at each other!

So my parents and Tawny and Lela came up to help with everything. Yesterday, Leslie and her two kiddos came as well. So we have some pretty full houses and lots going on here! But it's been fun having so many visitors and people to ooo and awww over my baby. After all, she is the prettiest baby in the entire world! Aunt Leslie

And here are just some fun pictures for ya'll to enjoy of our pretty little Kenlee.

Bath Time


Daddy Time (It's been so sweet to watch Randon become a Daddy. He is the most adorable, doting father. He just loves our little girl so much. I'm falling in love with him all over again!)

7 comments:

Krissa said...

LOVE all the pictures!!! she is beautiful!!!

Walters Family said...

What a sweetheart!!! Miss that lil one! Kenlee, Grandma loves you!

Dena said...

I am glad you posted more pictures, I haven't seen any since you put some on facebook! Also I will be so excited to finally see her in person on Tuesday! I am so glad you are coming!

lisa said...

She has such a beautifully striking face! She looks kind-of like a pretty little kitty!! I feel spoiled that I get to live so near to her!!!! ( And to you of course!) :)

Amanda said...

great photos. thank you for sharing them with us who are far away and can't snuggle...

Tiffany + Drew said...

Congrats on your little one and becoming a mommy!! Love the name, it was actually one that we had in the running before we decided!

The Jones Family said...

Babies are the BEST! They are a lot of work but the sweetest little things ever. Congrats!