Since we are moving to Ohio so soon, we decided to spend a few weeks visiting family and saying goodbye. First we went to Safford where I got to go to Dena's baby shower. So fun! I can't wait to see what her little Ammon looks like!Some other fun things we did were:
*I got to eat at La Casita with my dear friend Cheri
*Randon and I got to go on a date to the Temple and Super Wok
*Randon, Jacob, and Lela played Egyptian Rat Scoop and Liars dice for hours!
*Visited and hung out with my parents
*Ate snow cones
*Dena played the piano for me to sing...I'm really going to miss that.
*Played Yahtzee with my Dad and Dena
*Everyone snuggled and helped with Kenlee
*And so many other fun things I can't remember!
But the best thing we got to do was Bless our pretty little Kenlee girl. We blessed her in my parents ward (which also happens to be the ward I grew up in). Randon's parents came as well as Zach and Krissa. It was such a sweet day.


People who stood in the circle were: Daddy, Grandpa Herrington, Grandpa Walters, Uncle Jacob, Uncle Brian, Bishop Reidhead, and Brother Layton. One of my favorite things Randon said in the blessing was, "We bless that you will learn to love life and keep that light about you that we all see you have." It was such a sweet blessing. We are so happy to have her in our lives.
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Kenlee's Blessing and Safford Visit!
More to come on the Mesa visit! We just got here last night.
Posted by Callie at 2:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
So fun! I'm jealous of all the things you did in Safford. Also, a Mesa visit?? Are you gone already??
Post a Comment