Wednesday, June 22, 2011

First Day of Church.

Two weeks ago Randon and I took Kenlee to her first day of church. Right in the middle of the sacrament, when it was nice and quiet, Kenlee started to grunt and turn a little red. Randon said, "I think she's going to poop." I'm like, "No she's alright." But sure enough in the next minute there's a really loud SQUIRT! It was so loud and the room was so quiet, Randon and I had to fight to suppress our laughter. It didn't work very well. Then she grunted again and let out a nice loud toot. It was so funny. We finally got over our giggles, waited for the sacrament to be over, and I took her out to change her. Boy is she a cutie! Here she is in her first Sunday outfit. So ADORABLE!

1 comments:

Krissa said...

hahahahahaha!!!! she sure is a cutie pie... gas and all!!!!