Wednesday, June 22, 2011

OHIO!

Well folks, Randon got the job in Ohio! We prayed about it and know it is the right thing for us. I can't really think about leaving family and going that far away, so I'm still in denial about the move. In fact, I think I will be in denial until I get on the plane. But we are excited for what a neat adventure this will be! Lisa and John are only about 5 and a half hours away from where we will be living, so we are happy to be close to them! Randon will fly out on July 4th because he has training the 5th through the 8th. And then the moving company will actually move us there the 15th. Hopefully we will be able to find a place to rent before then! Keep your fingers crossed for us!

3 comments:

lisa said...

I totally stalk your blog...but a post about Ohio peaked my interest! Where in Ohio are you moving to? I live in Columbus, so if you are heading to that area I can give some insight about living there, places to rent and whatnot. Ohio isn't all that bad!

Burklund Blogger said...

YEA!!! A new place (that doesn't burn down every summer)!!! That will be FUN! Keep telling yourself that. CONGRATS on the job. That's great (esp. in such a difficult market right now with few- relatively speaking- jobs available). You'll be great.

Heather said...

Congratulations to you both! And good on Randon! I can imagine that moving that far away would be tough, but I admire you guys for doing it anyway.