Monday, June 27, 2011

One Month already?!

Our Beautiful Baby turned one month on Saturday! I can't believe it! Where does the time go?
She had her one month check up today and they said she was growing good!
Weight: 9lbs 14oz (66th percentile)
Height: 22in long (75th percentile)
I can't remember what her head circumference was but I know it's in the 90th percentile.
Here are some fun things that are going on or have gone on since she was born.
-Lost Umbilical Cord at two weeks
-Started staring and being of aware of people talking to her at four weeks. She coo's and smiles and laughs. It is just the sweetest thing!
-Loves to snuggle up and sleep on anyone's chest.
-Eats really well
-Sleeps a 5 or 6 hour stretch in the night
-Already holds her head up for long periods of time. Since the day she was born people have been commenting to us about how strong she is.
-Loves to take baths
-Enjoys sleeping in her swing
-And of course, she is the prettiest baby ever! (Do you get tired of hearing that?)

4 comments:

The Browns said...

She's such a cutie!!!

Walters Family said...

She is a cutie putudie! I miss her snuggles....COME BACK!!! Happy 1 Month, Lil Miss Kenlee!!

Amanda said...

she is starting to look less like Randon and more like you. hee hee.

Krissa said...

oh i just wanna give her kisses.... come back quick... ugh what will i do with you guys in Ohio (tears)
she is the prettiest thing EVER!