Tuesday, May 3, 2011

38 Weeks Today!

I'm 38 weeks today! Woo Hoo! I'm getting really done being pregnant and really ready to just meet our little sweetie! So here is a little catch-up (since I haven't posted about the pregnancy in a while).
My friend Janina Jones took some pictures in the studio for one of her class assignments. So here is 35 weeks.
Then my friend Sarah Niles took some in the studio for one of her class assignments. So here is 37 weeks.

They both did a great job. I will try to take at least one more before delivery. So here is the update: A couple of weeks ago Randon and I got to go to the Hospital for pre-registration and a tour of the Labor and Delivery facility. And we were both SO GLAD we did! It was really great to see where everything is and what the rooms look like and know where to park...just everything! It was nice to get a feel for what is going to happen in a few weeks. At my 36 week appointment I was dilated to 1cm and 50% effaced. My Doctor said that if I continue that way there will be no problems as far as my cervix is concerned when delivery time comes. I have a 38 week check this Friday and we'll see if I'm continuing to progress. So there you go. I'll keep you posted. :)

4 comments:

Walters Family said...

Love the pictures. They are so good! Yes, please take a picture leaving to the hospital. You are absolutely glowing! We are so excited for your sweet baby girl to come... and my granddaughter! So excited for both of you!

Kim Krok said...

Wow that was fast! You look adorable pregnant, but i'm sure you are ready to meet your little girl now. My child rearing advice to you is to listen to yourself and do what you think is best. You will get a lot of advice from people who have gone before, but MOM knows best and you need to make the decisions that you feel are right no matter what everyone says. Good luck with your labor and delivery, It will be the worst/best day of your life!

Amanda said...

any minute now...

lisa said...

Callie, you really are a beautiful pregnant lady! And look at your little skinny legs peaking out from under that belly! I am still jealous of those! :)