Kenlee Kay made her debut Wednesday, May 25th, 2011 at 6:23 p.m. She weighed 7lbs 11oz, measured 19 1/2 in long! We had to do a C-section due to some complications, but I will tell you the whole messy story later when I'm not in the hospital. Just know that we are all doing great and healing nicely. Here are some pictures of this beautiful little girl who looks like her DADDY!
Friday, May 27, 2011
She's FINALLY here!
Posted by Callie at 12:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
She's beautiful! Congratulations!!!
CONGRATS!!!!!! She is beautiful!! Can't wait to hear the whole story :)
Congrats!
I think she looks just like Randon and a little bit like lisa's kids...can't wait to hear the story...take your time to recover and stay on the pain meds if you needs...C-secs are rough! love you and thinking of you!
CONGRATS!!!!
she is so beautiful....so so happy for you guys!!!!
cant wait to see you all!!! give her a kiss for me!
I left this whole long comment but it got deleted:( womp womp....it said something to the effect... she is soo beautiful, im sorry you had to have a c-section. cant wait to hear the story :( she is sooo lucky to have a wonderful awesome momma like you!! congrats cal!!!
Post a Comment