Saturday, February 5, 2011

Studio Shoot #2: Clayton

Thank you all so much for you input on the last post! I did go with the crowd and chose #1. It was a good one! Now I want to show you my cutie nephew Clayton who came in to do a shoot with me. He is so stinkin' adorable! I am leaning towards one of these, but I would like to know what you all think again before I decide! Cast your votes!

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5





6 comments:

kyle said...

Nice job. I wish I had studio space to play with =)

I like #3 the best. I love his expression. I also like the framing with the background light in relation to where his head is. To me, it really brings the focus to his face, while on some of the others the light hitting the background almost draws my attention more to his shoulders than his face. Oh, and if #3 is cropped to an 8x10 you don't lose anything important—I think that's another plus.

-Kyle

Janina said...

Number 3 is adorable, but I also love number 5. My favorite part is that he is barefoot, showing his tough cowboy spirit.

Amanda said...

3 and 4. mostly 3

Dena said...

Umm small problem. He is too cute, so I adore every picture. I do think number 3 is stinkin' cute but so are all the rest. So I am no help, but good job on the pictures they are really amazing!

Meg said...

I LOVE #4 but I do like his grin on #3. Cute pics!

Walters Family said...

I LOVE #2... and then #4... dang cutie! For some reason that #2 reminds me so much of the look kids give... that innocent type look. Grabs my heart.