Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Magazine Cover

For my Photo Workflow class we had to duplicate a magazine cover, right down to a very similar model, costume, fonts, etc. I thought it was a pretty cool assignment...and I think it turned out pretty good.

Here's the cover I chose.
And here's my end result.

5 comments:

Walters Family said...

Holy Cow... you did AWESOME!!!! So identical!!!! Way to go, Girl!!

Heather said...

Wow, looks great! I love seeing what you're working on.

Rachel Marie said...

Great Job! I think next time I am in AZ you should take some pics of Allen and I. I need to take advantage of your skills before you cost too much and have too many clients.:)

Cara said...

Impressive! That did turn out good. I'm proud that my pearls made your magazine cover.

Burklund Blogger said...

Well done! The fonts especially are super similar.