Monday, January 31, 2011

Studio Shoot #1: Dancer

I'm taking a studio portrait class this semester and I'm loving it! We had a super beautiful Dancer come in to model for us last week. I have to pick one to print and turn in on Thursday. The trouble is... I can't decide! I narrowed it down to just a few, so cast your votes and let me know which is your favorite! Thanks!

#1

#2

#3

#4


#5

Also, if you are in the Flagstaff on a Thursday between 11AM and 1PM and you want some FREE studio shots, let me know and I will set something up! We are always looking for people to model for us!


9 comments:

Megan said...

#1 or #4.

Walters Family said...

#1.... I love #1!!! My vote #1... love the variety of subdued colors, the pose, the elegance, the everything.

Amanda said...

also #1. love the line of the dancer.

Cara said...

#1 is good. I'm so excited for Clayton's shoot this week. I found the cowboy hat!

Krissa said...

wow those are awesome...yup i agree with everyone else... #1...definitely a tough call though!!!!

Amanda said...

#1 definitely my favorite.

Christina LeSueur said...

I think I like #1 the best. I sure wish we lived closer to Flagstaff! :) Great job!

Jessica/Patrick said...

I'm actually going to be different and say I like #3. It's just raw looking, and I like that.

M. G. said...

I also like #1...so now what will you do? Go with the audience...or...?