CALLIE!!! You have no idea how excited I am for you! I totally want details! How are you feeling? Gosh, I want to talk with you. Coming down to the valley anytime soon? YEA!!!!!!!!!
That is so exciting!! I'm so happy for you!! You two will be fun parents!! Did you tell the family in a fun way like you had planned on doing? :) Do tell!!!
I just saw your news...congratulations guys!! so excited for you. and don't worry, the sickness goes away eventually! mine took 14 weeks and then it was gone almost over night. best of luck!
14 comments:
CALLIE!!! You have no idea how excited I am for you! I totally want details! How are you feeling? Gosh, I want to talk with you. Coming down to the valley anytime soon? YEA!!!!!!!!!
That is seriously exciting, Congratulations!!
Holy Makeral! Congrats!
YAY YAY YAY!!!! so so so excited!!!!
That is so exciting!! I'm so happy for you!! You two will be fun parents!! Did you tell the family in a fun way like you had planned on doing? :) Do tell!!!
Hooray! Congrats! That's seriously super exciting! :) You guys will be amazing parents!
Congratulations!! That's incredibly exciting...
This is excellent news!! Makes me so very happy!!
It's seriously the best. Great news for you guys! And FMC has a GREAT OB wing.
Congrats Callie! That is exciting!
WOOT WOOT! Do you think the wee one will come out singing show tunes at the top of his or her lungs? ;)
Yay Callie! You are going to be amazing parents! And so happy!
Congrats. You guys are going to be the best parents ever. You have so much fun and energy to share.
I just saw your news...congratulations guys!! so excited for you. and don't worry, the sickness goes away eventually! mine took 14 weeks and then it was gone almost over night. best of luck!
Post a Comment