We were able to go visit Randon's family this weekend! We had a great time as usual! They just moved into their new home and it was really lovely! I'm sorry I didn't take a single picture. (For being a photographer, I'm really bad at that). Friday night we were up really late talking (so fun!)
Saturday we went to the Temple with Mom. I ran into John Flaherty in the hallway. And because you shouldn't yell in the temple (which is what I wanted to do because I was so excited to see him) instead my arms spasmed! It was really funny! I got some looks… When we got back I got the chance to talk with Krissa. I love doing that! I love sister time! Saturday afternoon we all met at Chiles and had a nice dinner together. Everyone was there except Shay. But she and Liz came over later and we played games and laughed and laughed! It was a lot of fun.
Yay for families! Two weekends in a row we've been blessed to be with them!


2 comments:
It was a REALLY FUN weekend! Thanks for coming down to the HEAT from your beautiful cool county. We had a GREAT time!
Miss you.
Post a Comment