Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First week of School! First week of school!

In my first week of school I:

-Learned how to use the bus system (and was followed around and hit on by a very LARGE, very DRUNK man)

-Changed my minor to Advertising (because the theater class I went to was s JOKE)

-Cried like 10 times

-Got a GIANT cold sore right in between the arches of my top lip

-Realized that it's gonna be a tough semester with two photo classes, an advertising class, and a communication theory class.

-Started my job as Kindergarten Aide and really like it.

-Started my second job as an after school caregiver for students ages kinder-6th grade and....um...it's okay. :)

-Talked with my Adviser at least three times

-and Cried some more

My name is Callie Walters and I'm a cryer...

(everyone all together now) "Hi Callie".

Randon started a job as tutor at Coconino Community College, where he is attending school to get some pre-reqs done for his Masters. And he is also doing some substitute teaching for Flagstaff Unified School District. Life is busy, but really good.

3 comments:

manda carol said...

Callie I can't believe how much you've got going on! With two jobs, a husband and a busy class schedule I think you deserve a good cry or 20. But then again that's coming from a crier herself. :) Some day you'll look back on everything you were able to accomplish and think "Wow, did I really do that ALL at the same time?!" Good luck!

Ps. In case you didn't know this is Manda (Lines) Rosen

Rachel Marie said...

What?? I have never seen you cry...:) First weeks are first weeks. thing will smooth out and you will find a routine. I am so excited for your classes! They sound so fun!! I can't wait to see where your photography takes you!!

Burklund Blogger said...

FACTS?! I worked there, too! Your site supervisor makes all the difference. Where are you guys living in Flag? We're so jealous that you're there... have an awesome winter :)