Sunday, November 30, 2008

Twilight

Just for a follow up on the Twilight review, here is a link my friend sent me, that I thought was so funny! I just had to share! http://www.ericdsnider.com/snide/my-rejected-twilight-screenplay/

5 comments:

Meagan said...

I...think I just wet my pants. That was hilarious.

Kevin, Amber & Jake said...

CALLIE FREAKIN WALTERS!!!!!!! i found you!!!! hey how are you girl! long time no see! what are you up to these days... how long has it been?? uhm maybe 2 1/2 years! are you guys still in az??? i saw that your hubby got hit by a car! how terrible, i hope he is recovering well. miss you girl!

Randon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Callie said...

Amber! I hope you read this! For some reason it won't let me go to your blog from here! So I need your e-mail or blog address! Holy cow I miss you too! I was just thinking about you the other day and wishing I knew how to contact you! Oh my gosh how are you? Where are you? What is going on in your life?

Kevin, Amber & Jake said...

hey my email is amber.roach@hotmail.com haha i wasnt going to read this but i just thot what the heck... and there was a msg from ya! :) email me or something, thats strange that it wont let u go to my blog... the address is www.justlikethebug.blogspot.com