So as the days have gone by we have both reflected again and again how lucky Randon really was. We just keep saying, "Holy Cow you were hit by a car Thursday!" or "I can't believe I got hit by a car on Thursday!" We are just so grateful because we know it could have been much worse. Oh hooray for the tender mercies of our loving Heavenly Father! So here's an update; Randon has been in a significant amount of pain (of course....duh he was hit by a car). His foot and ankle have swollen until they look ready to pop and have turned a nice purple color. He stays on his back most of the time with his foot elevated and iced. It's hard for him to get around our small apartment on his crutches. He couldn't really sleep last night because his ankle and foot were hurting so badly and the percocet didn't seem to really be helping much. Needless to say we are both a little tired today. We called some friends from the ward and they came and gave him a blessing this morning. He says he feels a little better now, which is good. (Hooray for the Priesthood!) We are looking forward to a visit from his mother and grandmother tomorrow. Thank you all for your concern and prayers.
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Oooh, sorry Randon. That looks painful.
Callie, I tried emailing you those pics for Jess's wedding and it isn't letting me attach them. Do you want to just get them off my blog? There are 2 of you.
OK, just kidding. I only posted one of the 2 I have of you dancing with Tyler. I will have to figure out a way to get you the other one. Sorry it may be a little longer.
So glad it wasn't more serious. That is a dreaded phone call. I'm glad he's feeling better. A little bit of turkey and stuffing will help I'm sure!
What?!! I'm so glad he is ok....porr guy!
Post a Comment