Saturday, December 6, 2008

Random Thoughts

You know you're in Arizona...when it's December 6th and people are laying out by the pool.

You know you're PMSing...when suddenly you remember that your husband was hit by a car three weeks ago and is so lucky to be alive, so you burst into tears while cleaning the kitchen.

You know you are a teacher...when you come home from school at 8:00 every night just to sew someone's costume or make a list of all the things you have to get done tomorrow.

You know you are stressed out...when Sunday morning a cold sore appears on your upper lip only to be followed by one on your bottom lip Wednesday morning.


Here's to being alive! Cheers!

7 comments:

Walters Family said...

Ohhhh... Girl.... I am so sorry! I am sorry that I did have to laugh at your random comments though as I understand them soooo well!! Love you! Mom W

Krissa said...

HaHa....oh my gosh....I too had to laugh, especially the PMS one...Love you! Wish I could be there for the play!!!

lisa said...

Your cute! I loved that post! You are cute! And all those things are true! Hope all goes well with your play! Can't wait to see pics and here about it!

lisa said...

Your cute! I loved that post! You are cute! And all those things are true! Hope all goes well with your play! Can't wait to see pics and here about it!

Amanda said...

hang in there! Christmas break is around the corner!

Meagan said...

You also know you're PMSing when your mom brings you homemade bread for Christmas and then burst into tears when you take it out of the wrapping because it smells like Grandma's house. :(

Laura Millett said...

you're not pmsing.... you're a udall!!!