Thursday, November 20, 2008

"Check this out!"

When I came home today, Randon says, "Oh! Check this out!" He pulls his shorts up and reveals this horrible purple thing you see before you! I gasped. It has been bruised for a while now but it didn't get this bad until just today! Holy Cow!


Fat and purple....he keeps saying it looks like elephantitis. He also has some nice little fat purple toes...but you can't really see them in this picture.


Also I wanted to show you the really cute fall display we put up in our house! It says, "Things we are so THANKFUL for!"
Here is Randon's list: My Sweetheart, Rainy Days, Cheese, and (my personal favorite) Buff Guardian Angels.

Here is Callie's list: A loving Heavenly Father, The Savior, Eternal Marriage, Family, Hugging-Kissing-Snuggling (and everything in between), Holidays, and Good Friends.

7 comments:

Emily Gordon said...

THAT is the COOLEST bruise I have EVER SEEN!

heather said...

You seriously Rock! I'm so glad Randon is okay!

lisa said...

Crazy bruising! Love the Thanksgiving tribute! Good idea!

Krissa said...

Wow....that looks pretty!
Cute craft Callie....That's a good idea!

Matthias said...

It's hard to imagine guardian angels buffer than Randon, but after reading his "Blessings" post, it is evident that they exist and help him cross the street!

Shauna said...

HOLY COW! I can't believe those bruises! I'm glad to hear that everything is ok! :)

PS... this is Randon's Cousin in case you dont know me :)

The Stradling Bunch said...

DANG that does look pretty sick!!! :S
~Kylee~