Okay so I need to give a little more info about my job before I tell you my funny story. First of all, I teach Tap, Drama, Choir, Show Choir, Special Events, and English. I work at an alternative High School/ Charter School (however you want to put it) here in Tucson. So if that doesn't just say it all about the kind of students I get, then let me expound. We get every kind of person from emo to goth to drugee to drug dealers to super talented to really great to crazy....you name it we've got it. All different colors, shapes and sizes. So I do my best to teach and smile and encourage all types. And I have a lot of fun! So the other day, I called Randon during one of my free periods like I usually do, to see how his day was going and just talk. So he asked me how my day was. And I said, "I busted some kids for dealing pot....Oh! I got new tap shoes! That was really exciting!" Randon started laughing. When I realized why he was laughing, I laughed too. I called my mom to tell her the story and she laughed and said, "Oh Callie, your life is never boring!" And she's right! Although my life at times may be frustrating, hard, fun, crazy, busy (and whatever adjective you can put here) my life is certainly never boring!
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Haha! Love it! (And I love YOU!)
Post a Comment