Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Family Pictures

The Whole Family
The Original Herrington Clan



At Christmas my family took pictures over by our barn.  I'm sure most of you know that I grew up on a farm...so we took farm pictures. Lately my little brother has become quite the cowboy. He has cows and horses and the whole bit. So we have some by the cows, some with a tractor, and some on the hay. Hooray for being a farm family! (Dad, Mom, Cara & Alan, their kids Charlotte & Nathan, Lisa & John, their kids Isaac & Easton, Leslie & Nick, their daughter Bella, Callie & Randon, Tawny, Dena, Matt, and Lela). Whew!

4 comments:

Jordan said...

Great pictures, Callie! I like the photoshopped one where you guys have color but the background doesn't. I spent a lot of time on your farm when I was growing up. Good memories...

Trevor, Brittany, and Addison Gardner said...

I'd forgotten how many sisters you have...Wow! Your family has gotten so big!

Meagan said...

you guys look so good! i love these pictures!

Anonymous said...

Hey Callie! This is Katie Elliott...and I miss you and your family so much!!!