Okay, I don't have kids yet...so I don't have any cute kid moments, but I've got Randon and he's just as good. He is always making me laugh. So here are a few recent Randon Funnies! The last time we flew somewhere Randon got really air sick and threw up while we were on the plane. I don't want to go into all the yucky details, suffice it to say he didn't get it all in the bag and some ended up on him. Poor baby, it was an awful experience, and there was nothing he could do until we landed and got to our luggage. Anyway, about a week later I heard him telling his mom about it on the phone and he said, and I quote, "Ironically enough it was one of those 'Wanna get away?' moments, but I was already on a Southwest plane." I laughed until my sides hurt. The next Randon funny is, the other day I was at a baby shower with some friends and Randon had gone to study. We left at the same time so he didn't take a house key with him. Anyway I ended up at the shower longer than I expected and Randon tried calling me a few times but my phone was on silent so I didn't hear it. When my friend and I got in the car to leave I saw that he had tried calling several times and called him back. He told me he had been waiting outside our house for an hour and really really really had to go to the bathroom. My friend and I laughed the whole way there. When I finally got home, he was sitting outside our door looking just like a little boy playing his PSP. I felt sooooo bad but we laughed really hard together after he went to the bathroom. Last but not least, the best funny ever! It was like 3:30 in the morning and suddenly Randon leaps out of bed! It was so sudden it woke me up. He was looking over toward the foot of the bed very frightened and breathing heavily. It was starting to scare me so I asked what was wrong. He said he had just seen a giant bug crawling in through our bedroom door. He jumped back on our bed and got on his knees grabbing his pillow. By this time I'm totally freaked out thinking about what kind of bug it was and how big it had to be for him to see it crawl in the room in the dark. So then he tells me to scoot back because he's afraid it will get on the bed. He lifts up the blanket and lurches back ready to strike but there's nothing there. About this time he is coming out of dream mode and into reality. But he's still searching the floor frantically. So I asked what kind of bug it was. He said (totally seriously), "It was a purple, fuzzy bug about the size of a small dog, and it had feelers, and lots of legs like a tarantula." I started laughing so hard. I'm like, "A purple, fuzzy bug the size of a small dog!" I couldn't stop laughing. It turns out it was all a dream but apparently a very real dream to Randon.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Aaaah ha ha ha! The bug dream is PRICELESS!
I LOVE Randon. He IS my favorite. :)
Post a Comment