I know this is kind of a random post, but I'm always wanting a good book to read. And for some reason lately I have read a pluthera of wonderful books so I thought I would share. If any of you have good suggestions, please let me know. A while ago I read the Twilight series. Soooooo good! Oh boy, so good! Can't wait for the fourth book in August and the movies! So for any of you interested in starting some good books, that series is excellent. I also just recently read "Ella Enchanted". It is suposedly for younger readers, but it is still just a really great book. Nothing like the movie. Don't get me wrong, I love the movie, but the book is a million times better. I just can't think of them as the same thing. Also, I just finished an awesome book by Gerald Lund (he's the one who wrote "The Work and The Glory" series). Anyway it's called "The Alliance". It's amazing! So if any of you need a good book to read, I totally and completely recommend it as well!
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
callie i'm glad that you are reading! i really wish i had time to read. but i did read the first book in the twilight series and loved it!! its soo good. well i wanted to tell you too that colin and i are starting our blog....woohoo. i guess it just seems like the thing to do these days. anyways, its colinandginny.blogspot.com....check it out.....we could be bloggin friends:)
I highly reccomend The Count of Monte Cristo, it's in my top five faves. And I read ALOT of books, so that is a prestigous honor. If you've seen the movie, just like Ella Enchanted (which I also love) the book is WAY better. Also if you like steamy romances with not one hint of smuttiness, check out anything by Marcia Lynn McClure. Her books are hard to find, some Deseret Books carry them, but mostly you get them online. Enjoy!
Love the new look Callie! I loved talking to you the other night Cal. I miss you girl. I am glad you are taking a big get away break. It will be rejuvinating. I want to read the Alliance. Do you own it or rent it or what? Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks.
Callie -you should get on goodreads.com. Its fun! :)
Post a Comment