Friday, November 16, 2012

Get Away (In September)

Whew! I'm really behind! I'm not one to usually do that...but it's been a busy few months. So....back in September, Randon and I went on our first ever get-away since Kenlee was born. She stayed with our friend's the Aeschliman's (as stated in the previous post) and had a wonderful time with them. We are grateful for them! So here's what we did:
We went to the Temple in Columbus and did a Session Friday afternoon. Then we drove to Cleveland to our Hotel. The next morning we did a little Cleveland touring. We always drive there to go to the airport, so we thought we would see what it had to offer. It's a beautiful city. We headed here first, this buillding is called Tower City Center.







                             This is a picture of the top of The Soldiers and Sailors Monument.

These are views from the Observation Deck at the Top of Tower City




                                       
Then we went to the Cleveland Museum of Art. Here we are in front of the building by a fountain.

We did not know that they were having a chalk festival that day. People can pay a fee, get a chalk kit, and draw on the sidewalk. There were really cool drawings everywhere! Here are some of my favorites.


Randon inside the museum by a suit of armor. I thought it was cool. :)


We had a great time. It was nice to be kid and worry free. But we were sure glad to come home to our little sweetheart.

0 comments: