Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Late Update on Kenlee


 This is really her 16 month update...I'll have her 17-18 month update a little later. I just want to get this stuff on here so I can remember all the cute things she was doing at 16 months. She runs so fast. She talks so much now. "Helloooo" when she puts a phone to her ear. "Puppy!" Then she pants and barks like a dog. "Cow! Mooooo". "Cawee" (car), "Wa-whle" (waffle), "Hot!", "Dump!" (jump) and when she jumps both feet leave the floor and she really goes up! "Boom!" when she's giving knuckles. She absolutely loves shoes! She is constantly bringing me her shoes, or mine, or Randon's to put on saying, "Shooooe" and it's really high pitched. So cute. We bought her some necklaces and bracelets lately and when she wears them she struts around like the little princess she is. 

She loves to play outside...
         
 and look at "Bucks" (books). Randon and I went on a get-away a few weeks ago (post to come) and while we were gone she stayed with our friends the Aeschliman's. When we got her back home, she started doing the double fish hook funny face. It was hilarious! She must have picked it up from one of the Aeschliman boys!

She is sassy, adorable, and sweet. We love our little crazy girl!

0 comments: