Kenlee is so big and so smart! And has so much PERSONALITY! Whoo! She is way ahead in pretty much everything. She always has been. Sorry, I don't mean to brag, but it's true. When I took her in for her 18 month check up the Dr. spent 2 minutes in the room with her and then said, "This isn't two year is it?" Then she told me, "Do not expect your next child to be this advanced, don't to get too worried if they seem 'slow' in comparison." So, again, I really don't mean to brag, I'm just writing facts and talking about how amazing my child is. Okay? Last week she got her two bottom fangs. She understands what we say, and can say so much to communicate what she needs. Sometimes it trips us out because she'll say something that we didn't know she understood or could say. For example one morning last week, after I got her out of her bed, she came in the kitchen and said, "goo moning da-yee" (good morning daddy). We both dropped our jaws and started laughing! It was the sweetest thing! She can also say her own name!
Here are some other recent favorites: "Ba bye", "Oh ma gosh!", "Shucko"(sucker), "appo" (apple), "phone", "Pitcher" (picture), "ah hode it" (I hold it), "ah done" (all done), "Ah Lo Ye!" (I love you), "shzipper" (zipper), "again", "Bacuun" (vacuum). She has also recently started saying "Ah wanna..." fill in the blank. "ah wanna hug" is my favorite! She loves to draw and "culuh" (color). She has just learned a few of her shapes and she wants me to draw them for her constantly! "hot" (heart), "Staw" (star), "shoko" (circle), "tiengo" (triangle), "sque" (square), "fla-yo" (flower). She also knows the letter K. She loves to take baths and "Sh-ow-ohs" (showers), if I let her be in the water all day every day she would. She loves to play with her friends. Especially "Hashyn!" (Ashlyn). She has been in nursery for about a month now. They let her go early because of my new calling. She loves it, and doesn't even look back when we drop her off. She loves "tchikin" (chicken) and "donit!" (donuts). But she has always been a really good eater. She's also getting so good at sleeping! We have gotten to a great phase now where I can lay her in bed and hold her hand and when I leave she will just go right to sleep. She got her first hair cut a few weeks ago while we were visiting the Ferrins. It's such a cute little bob. She also loves Micky Mouse Clubhouse. She says, "ah wanna show!" Then she'll say, "Micky ow!" The other day I went to take this picture of her and she said, "cheese" then after I took it she said, "cute". Indeed she is, if I do say so myself. (She tripped on our rock path and landed on a rock. As you can see by the smile, she was okay, but what a big ouchie!)
Check out this morning stick up hair.
She loves snuggling with her Daddy on the couch!
We put up the tree and decorated the house for FHE the other night. She loves the lights and always wants to play with the ornaments.
Sweetest, most adorable, feisty girl ever! We adore her!














2 comments:
Ouch, ouch and ouch again!!! That is a bad owweee!!! Then, I would say Cute, cute and cute again!!! She is such a cutie filled to the brim with personality!!! We love her to pieces!!
Poor baby...when my girls were 18 months I wrote down all the words they could say...they were so smart too! And then boys turned 18months and could only say like 2 words...so funny the difference between boys and girls! She is so dang adorable Callie!
Post a Comment