Tuesday, November 20, 2012

17 Months and So adorable!

I would like to just keep catching up...so this is to cover her 17 month items from back in October. Kenlee Kay is a little bundle of laughs these days! She is so feisty and strong-willed! (I wonder where she got that from? :) She has been talking so much more, here are some fun words, "fa-yo" (flower), "waining" (raining), "da-yee" (daddy), "Ah Shawee" (I'm sorry), "Shock" (sock), "Come on!", "wheishe? Boo!" (Where is she? Boo!), "Cheese", "Keys", "COME!" (Gum). She also will find dandelions in the yard, pick them, blow on them, and say, "Bu-bo!" (bubble). She will grab my phone and say "pitchers" (pictures). So I'll open the photos app and let her look at pictures.
She always wants to stand this close to the TV. This was during conference on our computer, but still, you get the idea. 

She was eating lunch and was so tired she fell asleep in her chair. Please note, there is a cracker still in her hand. :)




This is our neighbor Tony. He comes over to mow our grass for us. Kenlee love Tony and his wife Rose. They watch her for us a lot (and spoil her rotten I might add) and we are so grateful for them! On this occasion he put his hand out to give her a high five and she just grabbed it, so he held her hand and walked her back to me. So sweet. During church, while Tony passes the sacrament, Kenlee will see him and shout, "I want my Tony!" It's so hard to stay reverent when she's so cute!


We were watching the Aeschliman boys one day and they climbed my little apple tree in the back yard. Kenlee decided she wanted to, too. She just kept saying "Up!" So I set her in it and took a quick picture. She didn't want to get down. 

One day we were at the store and she saw this Hulk figurine. She picked it up and said, "Da-yee!" It was super funny!

When Daddy stretches to go on his runs, Kenlee wants to stretch too!

She always wants to help when I make dinner, so here she is measuring some flour. 

She has started brushing her teeth on her own. It's so cute!



She has so much fun playing in the leaves while they were everywhere!


Sweet, funny, pretty, adorable girl!

1 comments:

Walters Family said...

She is so adorable, fun and feisty!! We love her to pieces!!