There is no way my baby is three months. It feels like just yesterday I was still pregnant and wishing she would get here! Why does she grow up so fast and pregnancy lasts 500 years?! It's not fair...anyway...{sigh}. I know I have been saying this since she was born but she is SO STRONG! She enjoys the bumbo only for a short while now, she way prefers the walker. And she stands strong in it and scoots around the room. It's so cute! Sometimes I'll put her in front of the TV and she's so captivated by the colors and noise. I think she is teething because she is drooling like crazy, and she chews on her hands all the time! She has also started sleeping on her tummy full time and it works much better! She stays asleep longer, which is really nice for mommy. Here are a few cute pictures and videos we have taken of her recently. I don't have her weight or length yet, but her Dr.'s appointment is next week so I'll post her stats then.
Saturday, August 27, 2011
3 Months...no way!
Posted by Callie at 7:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
She is SO adorable! What a cutie! And a good mix of both of you! I hear ya on the growing up so fast! It's crazy!
oh Callie, she is SOOO cute.
Super cute! Tave loved the videos. He kept smiling and talking to her!
oh how cute.... gosh she is the prettiest little girl ever!!!! love the videos!!!!
So cute!!! Love it!
Aw I can't believe she's 3 months either!!! It's so true, pregnancy last FOREVER and then you blink and they seem to grow up way too fast. She's so super cute though! Love the chubs!
Callie I can't believe you have a baby! And live in Ohio! Clearly we lost touch when you left Tucson, but I just found your blog from your comment you left on mine. So glad I did. Congratulations on all the new changes for your family.
She's a doll! I love all her rolls!
Post a Comment