Randon celebrated his 30th birthday Saturday! Can you believe it? My man is getting so old! :) We invited some friends over Friday for a game night and it was so much fun! I really wish I had taken pictures. Saturday was lovely. We just got to be lazy and spend time together. Our sweet neighbors the Sedlaks watched Kenlee for us so we could have a date that night. It was so nice. After our date I brought out his cake and we let him blow out the candles.
Monday, August 8, 2011
You've had a Birthday, Shout Hooray!
Posted by Callie at 2:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Hahaha, I think you are funny with the cake writing, too. :)
That is hilarious! Happy Birthday Randon!
hahaha.. I LOVE it!!! and love the picture of you 3...its precious!!! too cute!!! gosh i love how that little girl curls her toes! haha
Happy Birthday old man ;)
I am a bad sister I never told Randon happy birthday. Jacob tried to call him and he didn't answer and that was my intended time to tell him. So tell him we did think of him! Also look at your baby so big, sitting in a bumbo! She is so cute! I miss you all! Cuddle Kenlee for me!
Happy birthday Randon! I am glad you are still flirty! Hopefully only to your wife! :)
Post a Comment